Posted on October 15th, 2011 by ar15news
Hogan Manufacturing just announced a pretty sweet little SBR. It’s called the 7.25″ CDW or Compact Defense Weapon. This thing comes loaded with pretty much everything you could need including their Hogan Gold Standard Trigger, a monolithic upper and Billet Ambi Lower just to name a few. This is not your cheap bargain basement rifle and it sure is sweet! Check out the info and picks below.
- Short stroke gas trap piston operated.
- Barrel is a Rock Creek barrel blank. 1:8 twist, 5.56NATO chamber, 7.25″, medium contour, melonite heat treated barrel and gas piston system.
- Upper receiver is Free floating Monolithic upper with rail system. Black mil spec type3 hard coat anodized with Nickel plating inside, or NP3.
- Forearm is 6” long. Both side rails are 5” long, and bottom rail is 4” long. Top rail is monolithic from front of forearm to back of upper receiver.
- Bolt Carrier Group, bolt is chrome, carrier is one piece design for Piston use, electro less nickel plated.
- Lower is Hogan MFG design Billet 7075 aluminum with integrated trigger floor plate, and ambi bolt release. Black mil spec type3 hard coat anodized, or NP3.
- Hogan Gold Standard Trigger installed with KNS anti-rotation pins. Clean 4.5# single stage match trigger. Ambi selector installed.
- VLTOR 5-positon Milspec buffer tube
MSRP is $2590.00, dealers call for pricing. All NFA rules apply.
Read the rest at NEW!! Hogan Mfg 7.25″ CDW Compact Defense Weapon (ar15news.com)
- NEW!! Hogan Mfg 7.25″ CDW Compact Defense Weapon (ar15news.com)
- Hulk Hogan Not A Fan Of Tim Tebow Mania, Brother (sbnation.com)
- Tikka Rifles (mademan.com)
- NEW! PSA FN marked 20″ SS HF Upper with 15″ FF Rail (ar15news.com)