For most of us AR-15 nuts we have and take for granted the tons of cool adjustable stocks to choose from but there are the unfortunate few who live in certain states that have banned any adjustable / foldable stocks for Semi-Automatic Rifles. Typically this means you have to use the retro looking A2 buttstock or buy an adjustable buttstock that has been pinned to the buffer tube.
Not that the A2 stock is bad. The retro look definitely has its following and is a cool part of the history of the AR-15. But sometimes you get sick and tired of the same old thing. That’s how the guys over at MAGS LLC felt so they decided to do something about it and built the EFX-A1 fixed stock.
I think they’ve really come up with a nice looking fixed stock. It kind of reminds me of the Vltor EMOD stock but not in an adjustable stock. It has a nice sized storage compartment, a thick rubber buttpad and features 2 QD attachment ports.
Check the rest http://www.ar15news.com/
- Summary Box: Stocks jump on hopes for a Europe fix (seattlepi.com)
- NEW!! EFX-A1 fixed stock from MAGS LLC (ar15news.com)
- Summary Box: Stocks jump on hopes for a Europe fix (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Stocks jump on investor hopes for a Europe fix (oregonlive.com)
- Anschutz MSR RX22: Modern Sporting Rifle (shootermagazine.com)
- Three NEW!! Products from Mission First Tactical (ar15news.com)